Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Konoha Six

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

The Konoha Six Empty
PostSubject: The Konoha Six   The Konoha Six EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:36 am

OOC: This event happens before we head to war but we are all aware of the threat of war.

Hiroshi sits by himself in a lonely construction site thinking to himself. "War, huh? What could happen to me? Or any of the others.. I'm glad I called this meeting." Hiroshi had called a meeting for some fellow Konoha Genin to discuss the thought on a plan of action against the attack of Kusagakure.

"Daisuke Yamanaka, Arakui Uchiha, Krysto Kaguya, Sakyo Uzumaki, Shiko Nara, and myself. All of our given abilities put together cannot be stopped by any intruder...

... we are the Konoha Six"

@Logic @Arakui @Krysto @Shimura92 @poleon
Back to top Go down
poleon

The Konoha Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Konoha Six   The Konoha Six EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 6:44 am

Ooc- I like this name and think we should keep it even if more join konoha.

Shiko was wandering around town, like usual. He knew he should head to the meeting spot. But he had a lot on his mind. He couldn't sleep at night his mind raced what if he had to kill someone, what if he died. There was so much to think about. He headed to the meeting. He had to know what everyone else was thinking. Was anyone else feeling like this?
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

The Konoha Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Konoha Six   The Konoha Six EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 8:54 am

Krysti arrived at the meeting. He had had little interaction with Hiroshi but sincr daisuke and arakui would be there, he decided to attend.

He took a spot near a wall, and leaned his back on it as hiroshi delivered his speech. Different thoughts raced through his mind. There would be no protcor, there would be no rules, there would be no surrender.

"Yeah! Lets show them what the leaf is made of!"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

The Konoha Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Konoha Six   The Konoha Six EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 10:36 am

Daisuke arrived shortly after Krysto and Shiko. "You beat me for once, Krysto. He leaned with his shoulder against the entrance and watched his fellow Genin. The six had traveled to Kusa, it was known that they were the strongest. Now they were off to war. Who knew what would be waiting for them outside those walls.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

The Konoha Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Konoha Six   The Konoha Six EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Sakyo is sitting atop a large construct of blocks higher than the others, he is reading his book as usual but peeks an eye over the top as if he is listening to the others intently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Konoha Six Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Konoha Six   The Konoha Six Empty

Back to top Go down

The Konoha Six
Page 1 of 1