Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

War Prep: Patroal the North side

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krysto

Krysto

War Prep: Patroal the North side Empty
PostSubject: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:24 am

After days of traveling, the Kumo reinforcements finally arrived in Konoha. The city was something new to Maou, who had rarely ever been outside of the Lightning country. He walked through the giant gates and stared in awe at all the activity within the gates.

~whoa.. this place is huge!~

He walked with the rest of the Kumo-nin who had been picked to aid the Konoha forces. The Raikage informed the higher ups, which in turn informed the genin to disperse and help out where needed. Maou walked along the street, looking at everything the shops had in display.

~wow! Konoha is great!~

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a small ramen shop. His stomach grumbled reminding him he hadn't tasted good food in days. Without much thought he went inside and took a seat on the bar, and ordered some pork ramen.

(@kotetsu if you wanna jump on and say you're needing another genin for a patrol, or if you wanna say you're scheduled for a night patrol on the north side we can continue from there)
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:37 am

Kotetsu was on a roof near the gate the Kumo shinobi entered through. With a picture in hand and his Sharingan-Tomoe2 activated, he scanned the ninja for the person assigned to the mission with him. Even though it was a simple patrol mission, he figured he should get to know his new team mate.

Once spotting him, the Kumo ninja slipped off into a nearby ramen shop. Most likely to order some food after their lengthy travel. Kotetsu wasted no time in hopping off the roof and bounding over to the ramen stand, to where he pushed back part of the curtain and entered.

From here, he sat down next to the shinobi and shown a mischievous grin that shown across his face. "Hello, I am Kotetsu Uchiha, I am assigned to be your partner on our patrol."
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:38 pm

"Ah, nice to meet you Kotetsu. My name is Maou."

Said the tall genin as the konoha lad sat next to him.

"If you would allow me to eat before we head out, i haven't really had anything to fill me up since i left Kumo"

Maou gave him a soft smile, He was waiting for his pork ramen to be served. he rested his forearms on the bar and relaxed as he waited. Their shift wouldn't start for an hour or two so they had some time to kill.

"So did you get a chance to participate in the Kusa Tournament?"

Asked Maou, wanting to engage in a small conversation as they waited.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:49 pm

"It is great to meet you as well" he replied and then nodded, "Yes, that's fine. I myself am a little hungry as well." Kotetsu then turned to the server behind the counter, "I would like a bowl of spicy beef ramen." Shortly after ordering e received his meal and in turn he payed the bill.

Upon receiving the bowl of ramen he didn't start eating it right away, instead he fiddeled with it and pushed the noodles around. In an attempt to make small talk he asked, "So what clan do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:00 pm

Maou turned his torsto a bit to show the right side of his chest. The Uchicha emblem was in display.

"I am an Uchiha, just like you."

He smiled as his bowl of pork ramen arrived. He split the chopsticks and began eating. The tasty meal really hitting the spot for the young kumo-nin.

"My parents relocated to Kumogakura shortly beofore i was born. This is the first time i visit Konoha, actually.. This is the first time i travel anywhere outside the land of Lightning"

He kept eating, really enjoying the taste of a good pork ramen.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:11 pm

Kotetsu couldn't help but to think of the coincidence of being team with a shinobi of the same clan yet different village, but none the less he was glad to see someone of his own lineage. "Well, welcome back to the land of your ancestors." After saying this kotetsu began to eat his food in a rather quick manner. He got excited after hearing his comrade being an Uchiha and wanted to hurry and start the mission to observe him.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:12 pm

"Haha well thanks, it really is an amazing land. The village seems so lively and.. The girls are rather cute."

He let out a chuckle and continued to enjoy his meal. This was easily becoming a great experience for the young kumo-nin. He kept eyeing a young kunochi who was eating with her friends towards the back of he ramen shop.

The two had been exchanging smiles for the better part of lunch.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:27 pm

He couldn't hell but to laugh with Maou and agree, "Yea the girls are cute here, but they lose appeal after so long. Maybe one day I can travel to Kumo to check out you girls." Kotetsu tried to act as serious as possible but couldn't help but to laughter again at his own comment. He couldn't help but to feel at ease around the other Uchiha, mainly because of the being from the same clan. After a few more bites, he finished off his ramen and thanked the server and cook for the meal. "Whenever you finish we can be off."
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:54 pm

"Ha! I hope you dont hold your breath."

He too finished eating his bowl. He thank the server and the chef. He stood up, being 6'3 be towred over quite a few of the other genin. He adjusted the katana on his back and then opened the curtain to let kotetsu walk through. As the konoha genin walked out, he looked over towards the girl in the back of the ramen shop and gave her a goodbye wink before walking out himself.

"So... Do you know any Uchiha ladies?"

Asked Maou as kotetsu led the say towards the northern gate.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Kotetsu got up and followed suit, and thanked Maou with a nod as he walk out into the street. He couldn't help but to chuckle to the question, "Well there is the Hokage but I don't know her to great, although we have had trained together once." Kotetsu motioned for them to head up the street towards the northern gate. As he started walking he thought of all the other Uchiha in the village. He wasn't really familiar with many people yet so he couldn't really say much about anyone. "Honestly, I usually keep to myself unless on missions. Which has been a great way for me to meet new peoole."
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:30 pm

"The hokage is a Uchiha? Wow! Thats aweosme! Is she.. Pretty?"

Maou followed close to Kotetsu. His hands were in the pockets of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:47 pm

"It just depends on who you ask, but in my opinion" he hesitated somewhat before saying it, "yea she is. Although I am not really aloud to discuss her description fully" After about ten to fifteen minutes the two have arrived at the northern gate where a couple a Konoha shinobi stood guard.

Kotetsu showed their orders of patrolling the north side and were permitted through, but before going through one of the guards told them that the patrol they would be replacing has already checked in and signed out of the duty. So Kotetsu nodded, and thanked them as he signed the chart and headed out the gate.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:36 pm

Maou did the same, signed his nane on the chart and followed behind Kotetsu. He relaized how werid it must of been for a kumo genin to ask if the hokage was pretty. He walked in silence, keeping an eye on the treeline.

There wasnt much of anything going on, but he was still alert. He didn't want to be taken by surprise by the enemy in the case.

"So, you been in konoha all your life?"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 5:52 pm

A little ways up the road Kotetsu stopped and reached into his pouch to retrieve two items. Which turned out to be two ear pieces that were capable of transmitting a frequency at a short tonmedium range. These were in case the two had to split up while scouting ahead. He handed out one of the earpieces to Maou as he answered him. "Yea, most of my life except for thr time i went on a trip to Kirigakure when I was real young child with my parents. We stayed there for about four and a half months."
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:03 am

Maou took the ear piece and slid it on. They continued patrolling the north side as they talked. Kotetsu was the first Uchiha that Maou had met, and he lived in the birth land of the Uchiha ancestors.

"Kirigakure huh? i don't think i've ever been there."

He remained silent as they walked into the treeline. The forest a beautiful place, gigantic trees rose from the ground and covered most of the night sky. Maou kicked a few bushes checking to make sure no one was hiding.

"So, how do you feel about the impending war on your home land?."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:22 am

Kotetsu pondered for a few moments at the question later out before him, and he came up with a few answers. "I have a few answers to that question. My thoughts alone on war are," he paused briefly before continuing. "There has never been a good war and a bad peace. In peace sons bury their fathers as in war, the father's bury their son. War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."

He continued to speak his mind on the upcoming war."Also I think it strange that It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets, because in war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash. Another thing is, Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood."

They searched through the area vigorously as they continued their talk, "But know the Konoha village is safe, for We shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender. Yet we also need to teach our shinobi that a pint of sweat can save a gallon of blood shed, or that the greatest victory is to subdue the enemy without fighting."
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 am

Maou raised an eyebrow. He was a little surprised at the maturity of Kotetsu and his outlook on war. The way he spoke about war was fascinating because of how right he was. The words really struck Maou deeply, he thought about his village, and his own family, and how he'd do anything to protect them from harm. He thought about his father, who he had to bury, he thought about the pain he left.. a pain he wouldn't wish on anyone.

He searched around, a little distracted as he continued to think and reflect on the words of Kotetsu. For someone so young, he surely seemed like hew knew a thing or two about how the world worked.

"That is the reason i came. To annihilate the threat before it reaches my village. I've already lost my father, I can not lose my mother."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:29 am

He nodded his head, "I understand" as he slowed down slightly to check a large patch of bushes by them. "We are all doing our part to prepare for some reason or the other. I mainly do my part in the war effort in order to get stronger and to develop my sharingan, and protect my home. Also, I hope to come out of this war being able to prevent further fighting. Maybe if I become skilled enough in my genjutsus or sharingan, I can use it to persuade and insist people to stop uprisings."

Kotetsu knew that what he said might seem odd, but in his mind it make perfect sense to him. He wanted to bring his homeland to peace without creating unnecessary violence. So one day, he hopes to be on the anbu possibly using his genjutsu to eternally imprison the fugitive. Thus being able to subdue or trap the enemy without fighting, which in turn, means the greatest victory.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:15 pm

Maou indeed found it odd. But decided not to push the issue any further. He continued walking through the trees, the moonlight broke through the leaves at different intervals. It was getting to the point where he could barely see. He activated his two tome sharingan and adjusted his eyes.

"Speaking of which, how many tomes have you unlocked?"

Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Kotetsu also seen that it was getting late and activated his Sharingan-Tomoe2 and began scanning the area for any traces of people or chakara signatures. "I currently only have two in each eye activated. Hopefully with some more teaining, I will be able to achieve the third tomoe." Then gesturing towards Maou, "Now how about you. How many have you unlocked." As they continued to talk, kotetsu continued to search the area with his sharingan and still seen no sign of life except for the animals. It was now getting pretty late and was near the time they were to report back and be relieved of their positions.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:32 pm

"I have unlocked two so far. I'm training very hard to unlock the 3rd."

He kicked a few more bushes, nothing of importance. Just wild animals. He began walking back and out of the treeline.

"Well i'd say the patrol was a success."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 6:46 pm

"I agree" he stated as he followed behind Maou now. Kotetsu was somewhat disappointed that they did not see any action, yet was happy to meet another member from the Uchiha clan. Especially one that is from another village entirely. "Maybe we can meet back up soon and test each others skills and sharingan" he suggested as they came in sight of the Konoha gate.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Maou smiles and nods as they head back to the gate. Patrolling had seemed like a breeze thanks to the conversation. Finally! He had met another uchiha, only time would tell what would come from.

"Haha yeah! Maybe sometime later, when we get off im gonna get some rest to recharge for tomorrow. Maybe we'll even get paired up for another duty"
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:21 am

As they reached the guard, Kotetsu started to fill out the necessary paperwork. Stating of what all they seen, was nothing. He then replied, "Yea that would be great, maybe a mission that is a little more exciting." Then jokingly said, "Maybe an A rank mission." He then finished the paperwork and signed his name before heading through the gate.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:05 am

Maou let out a chuckle as he filled down the time cards for patrol duty.

"Ha well im always up for the challenge!"

He walked through the gates and ran his hand through his raven black hair. He followed kotetsu into the village.

"Well it was great to meet another Uchiha. I'll see you around"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Prep: Patroal the North side   War Prep: Patroal the North side Empty

Back to top Go down

War Prep: Patroal the North side
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Konoha :: Teams & Missions-
Jump to: