Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Preparations of a Different Nature

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexana

Preparations of a Different Nature Empty
PostSubject: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:03 pm

It should come as little surprise to anyone that Konoha and her allies have been successful in pushing back Kusagakure's attempts at invading. And with Zaru dead and a new ninja named Ayaka having seized control of Kusa, it appears this short-lived war is at an end. Now there is only the matter of securing an alliance with Kusagakure.

After carefully reviewing files and notes on what the genin who participated in the Kusa tournament had to report, Tomoe has selected three. The first is Daisuke Yamanaka, who met Ayaka at the tournament and reported this to Tomoe, making her first aware of the Kusa-nin. The second is Shiko Nara, who demonstrated strong insights during his debriefing. And the third is Sakyo Uzumaki, who also demonstrated good insight and dedication to the village and made a strong showing at the tournament.

Tomoe has summoned these three to her office before she sets out with them for Kusagakure.

@Logic @Shimura92 @poleon - feel free to join in here before the mission actually starts

Last edited by alexana on Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:08 pm

Daisuke arrived to the Hokage's office early in the morning. He was summoned again and he expected it was for further debriefing. His body and joints ached. He was sore from the fighting just a few days earlier. He had protected the village from the threat of a Kusa invasion. He had taken lives in the process, their faces and memories engraved in Daisuke's mind. He wouldn't let that get in the way of doing his duties for the village, so he put it out of thought as he walked into the Hokage's office.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Shiko arrived he did not know what to expect. He had some trouble sleeping, It was not from what he did, He felt just in what he did. He protected his loved ones. He could not sleep because he felt changed and was unsure what was different, or if was bad or good.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:16 am

He has mixed feelings about the battle and is having trouble coping with recent events, but regardless Sakyo arrives to represent Konoha along with his Hokage and friends Daisuke and Shiko.

He arrives at the Hokage's office ready to be briefed on their diplomatic mission
"Hokage-sama, I am here to report for duty."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:23 am

"First of all, you all did quite well aiding in the defense of Konoha. But now that we have repelled their forces and a coup has occurred within Kusagakure, the war is essentially over. What remains is forging an alliance between Kusagakure and Konohagakure. It's important to remember in dealing with the new leadership of Kusagakure, a woman named Ayaka, that they are not responsible for this war and in fact opposed the man who brainwashed academy students to raise up ruthless genin and then led them to war."

Tomoe looks at the three ninjas to make sure they are aware of this distinction between Ayaka and the 'new' Kusagakure and Zaru and the 'old' Kusagakure.

"That being said, we'll need to make a case for Kusagakure to enter into a formal alliance. As we share a border with them, we are geographically poised to render swift aid if needed. Furthermore, we are the strongest ninja village and we have alliances with other ninja villages, such as Kumogakure, which any ally of ours would also benefit from. I'm counting on the three of you to help make a convincing case that we are the best choice for an alliance, so feel free to discuss your ideas now, before we leave."

She addresses Daisuke specifically then, "I believe you have met Ayaka once before at the tournament, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:37 pm

Daisuke nods. He can remember her vividly now, blonde and... pretty. "She's strong. She is large in a theoretical sense. She commands attention and inspires. If Kusa really was going under the leadership of Ayaka, then they would be a force to be reckoned with. Imagining Konoha being allies with her would bode well for both Konoha and Kusa.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 3:29 pm

Shiko watches on. Listening intently, learning everything he can and coming up with a game plan. He is ready to back up his team on this mission with whatever he can to make sure it is a successful one.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:33 pm

OOC - not sure if I'm supposed to post something now, or if we're going in a particular order, I just assumed you asked Daisuke the question and I'm supposed to wait, sry for confusion.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:42 pm

ooc @shimura92 it's fine, I'll go ahead and post

Tomoe nods at this information from Daisuke. "Strong and charismatic, that is good, and speaks as to how she was able to lead an uprising within Kusagakure to retake their village."

She looks to the other genin present, "Are there any special points of mention you would use to help persuade Ayaka to enter into an alliance with us? Any special diplomatic tactics that any of you can think of?" Tomoe knows how she would approach such matters, but she would like to encourage the genin to work on their diplomatic skills.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:52 am

"She will need all the help she can get, I dont see any reason she would turn down help right now. We are the closest to her and have strong ninja, we were even to repel an aaualt to our land. If she is smart she will gladly accept our alliance. We could also help her with something to show that we are to be trusted."

Shiko knew this was a diplomatic mission, so he held his tongue. He felt that she really dis not and should not have a choice. "We are the bigger stronger village that was attacked by hers and we are not holding a grudge to the village" he thought. He knew they held the power and she should be reminded of that if things went south. He did not want it to, but he was thinking of the worst case scenario. In all he was excited to be going on a mission with the Hokage, and one of his team mates Sakyo, and a friend, Daisuke.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:01 am

"We treat her the way she wants to be treated. If we go in using Kusa's attack on us as our leverage she will get defensive. If we go in pleading and asking kindly she'll see us as a joke. We tell her we are glad that she is in power, and that we wouldn't be there if we didn't see a bright future with her as a leader. That being said, we expect them to help out in an alliance just as we will, regardless of their previous situation. They just want to be seen as legitimate, so let's show them that we seem them as legitimate."
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:58 am

"The battles we endured...I feel no grudges toward them, but we must make it a point that the fighting must end. We cannot continue to keep fighting, and must pay our respects to the sanctity of human life. All of our lives matter, and if she doesn't see that then she isn't fit to be the Kusakage no matter how strong or respected she is. A leader cannot only just be recognized, but must recognize the people as well and strive to maintain their well being. Those who would threaten peace are the enemy."

Sakyo thinks back to all the chaos and turmoil he had witnessed, but remembers he is in the presence of the Hokage.

"Hokage-sama..." He kneels bowing his head in respect to her, forgetting his place.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:05 am

Tomoe smiles reassuringly at Sakyo, taking no offense at the genin's thoughts. She called these three here to hear their thoughts and help prepare them for what is ahead. "At this point, we're already aware that she, and those who support her, were against this war. And there is merit to the idea that we cannot go in holding a grudge. It was Zaru's war, and Zaru's actions that led to it, but this is not Zaru's Kusagakure any longer, it is Ayaka's, and her actions helped end the war. It is better to focus on a future of peace than the past of war."

She looks at the three genin. "Anything else before we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:10 am

Dasiuke nodded to verify a no and adjusted his head band. "I'm good to go, Hokage-sensei."
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:11 am

"I'm prepared to leave but we shouldn't forget...She took back her village using force, let's keep an open mind that she may rule with force as well...just because she won the village doesn't mean she's fit to rule it."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:15 am

Shiko looked at both of the Genin and after they had spoke their peace he looked and the Hokage and bowed his head. He was ready to depart. He was still taking in all the possibilities and also the others answers on how this mission should be handled.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:01 am

Tomoe smiles at Sakyo, "Yes, this is a possibility. We will have to see what we find in Kusagakure. Let's be wary and prepared, but go in with peace and mutual strength in mind."

She looks at her three genin. "I'd say we're about ready to go. If the three of you need to pack anything, then meet me at the gates in a half hour."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:08 am

OOC: We continuing in this thread?
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:12 am

ooc we can move to the next phase here or a thread in the appropriate forum, just tag everyone?
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:16 am

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:41 am

Ooc-is there another thread for this yet? I could not find it so i apologize if yall are waiting on me.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptySat May 02, 2015 1:36 pm

@poleon not yet. We're waiting for Logic, who is pretty busy today.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:03 pm

Thats fine. I just didnt want to have yall waiting on me.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:06 pm

Alexana you are free to start it in the minor villages. I will play as Ayaka when I post as Daisuke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preparations of a Different Nature   Preparations of a Different Nature Empty

Back to top Go down

Preparations of a Different Nature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Konoha :: The Leaf Village-
Jump to: