Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura92

Shimura92

Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze Empty
PostSubject: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 11:33 am

Mission wrote:
Deliver the package
Rank D
The client is asking for our ninja to deliver a package to a village on the Western Border. Home to our village's various crafting guilds, the journey shouldnt prove too difficult. The contents of the package havent been disclosed but the sender says "its of great importance".
Objective: See that the delivery is made

OOC - You can post first. @poleon
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Himuwa is ready to go for the mission. He knows the village is needing as much help as they can get. War is on the brim. He is anxious to finish this mission, he wants the village to have him there if there is an attack on Suna.

He meets Tenoji at the gate.
"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 6:45 pm

"I thought it would be more fun to travel on foot for a change." He nods at Himuwa.

The two make their way out from Suna toward to western border. Tenoji can't help but wonder what's inside the box and was told by Baki-sensei it's of great important and must be kept secret. Tenoji looks at Himuwa and wonders if he thinks the same.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:43 am

Himuwa is thinking "Whats in the box!? Whats in the box?!" He knows that is not the mission though and must remain focused. His mission is to deliver the box, not to find out what is inside. It would be against the mission to open it. He still wonders what is inside though.

He is staying alert, knowing it is near war bandits could be out looking for supply deliveries to make a quick buck. They will protect this box no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:07 am

The duo continue their mission through the demon desert, nightfall surrounds them and the moon is high in the sky now. They have almost ended their journey, when out of nowhere they are stopped. A rough count of nearly 50 shadows spring forth from the ground, but nearly all of them look identical.

"A clone jutsu? Identify yourself!"

"My name? Thats not important...but that box is, hand it over!" The shinobi and his clones now jump at the two of them
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:12 am

ooc- since this a d rank mission I am going to assume they are just fake clones that cant do real damage. also who has the box?

ic- Himuwa activates his Byakugan and is able to see the real user of the jutsu. he then signals to Tenoji which one is real. Himuwa makes his way through the clones, evading most, hitting some, just in case they are able to do damage. The process is slow.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:26 am

OOC - Just keep going! I have the box btw.

Tenoji takes out his tanto blade and begins using taijutsu on the surrounding clones. He is doing quite well at defending himself, but Tenoji can only see more and more clones surrounding him.

He thought to himself "Am I losing my mind? It feels like every clone I take out, two more take its place. How is he able to make so many clones?"

Himuwa is out of sight completely now
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:32 am

Himuwa looks back to see Tenoji surrounded by clones, Himuwa knows he needs to hurry. Himuwa rushes to the real one and uses the Gentle fist technique and although it is very flury he makes a flurry of blows targeting chakra points hoping it will end his chakra use and make the clones disappear.

ooc- I will let you say if it hits or not and what happens and what he does, makes it more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 11:11 am

Tenoji is swarmed by the opponents, he begins forming handseals ready to unleash a fierce attack when suddenly the clones dissipate. He can see Himuwa up ahead a short distance away from him, and a man lying on the ground. He quickly heads over to them.

The man lying on the ground was defeated, he was panting and breathing heavy now, "How...How could you tell?"
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:52 pm

"You have your tricks I have mine."

Himuwa then strikes the man in the face knocking him unconscious. He turns to tenoji.

"What should we do with him?"
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:03 pm

OOC - My last post

Tenoji leans down and checks for a pulse, "He's dead...we'll leave him here."

You could see the sun start to rise, the duo had reached the western border and dropped off the package. Tenoji and Himuwa dropped off the package to the village elders, the seal unbroken...they never did find out what was inside. As they traveled back home to Suna, Tenoji asked, "Back there in that fight, how did you know it was a genjutsu?"

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:31 pm

"I could see it with my Baykugan."

Himuwa noticed when they delivered the box it was to three people, one was a prisoner. He did not think much of it, It wasn't apart of his mission. they headed back.

[EXIT]

@Alexana
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:20 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze   Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze Empty

Back to top Go down

Package Delivery | Rank D | Team Higashikaze
Page 1 of 1