Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shopping (Any Suna-nin)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shimura92

Shimura92

Shopping (Any Suna-nin) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:24 pm

"Hmm, but still its impressive to say the least...everyone has been going around talking about how the girl from Suna brought the village a great honor."

"If your ever interested, Himuwa and I would be glad to have you tag along for a mission in the future. It would be an honor to witness your ability first hand."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Mianyi blushes at the compliments and looks down at her pastry, unsure of what to say in response to that. Luckily he mentions going on a mission, which is something that Mianyi can respond to easily. She looks up from her pastry and smiles. "I would not mind going on a mission with you."

OOC just PM me or tag me
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) - Page 2 EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:20 am

"Really?! Thats great to hear!" Tenoji is happy to have befriended her, a strong ally.

"It's getting late, I should head out. It was nice meeting you Mianyi" He gets up from the table and begins making his way home, leaving a paper origami bird that he made from the pastry wrapping.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping (Any Suna-nin)   Shopping (Any Suna-nin) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping (Any Suna-nin)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2