Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)   Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:23 pm

"Let's start with a Chuunin Exams. I assume you are going to be looking into Oto. If that's the case i will start planning. We can hold them in Kumo this year. It will be good to get the Genin riled up, especially after war."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)   Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:31 pm

"Ah yes, the chuunin exams," Tomoe smiles fondly, remembering her own time at the chuunin exams long ago. "That will be a spark of positivity after everything. If you're feeling up to hosting them, Konoha will certainly attend." Kei does not look like he needs additional stress despite everything else that is going on and the recently revealed hard truths about his mentor.

"But yes, I will be mobilizing a force to investigate Otogakure more closely."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)   Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:36 pm

Kei nods and stands up, stretching. He leaves all of his research on her desk. She can go through it as much as she would like to later. "On that note, I will return to Kumo this afternoon. First I could eat, do you have a good grill shaq nearby?"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)   Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:18 pm

"Of course," Tomoe smiles. "Let me take you to Konoha's best grill?" she offers. "And we have some guest quarters if you'd like to rest a little before your trip back to Kumo."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)   Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:28 pm

Kei smiles and allows Tomoe to lead the way. "Both would be lovely, Tomoe." Kei's joints pop as he walks. The lack of sleep is obviously showing.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)   Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Tomoe smiles and leads Kei to Konoha's most famous Akimichi barbecue restaurant for a hearty meal, and back to Konoha's diplomatic guest quarters later, as he appears in sore need of rest.

[End?]
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)   Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:38 pm

[Fin]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)   Putting Together the Pieces (Kei) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Putting Together the Pieces (Kei)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Konoha :: The Leaf Village-
Jump to: