Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Classmates (Daisuke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arakui

Arakui

Classmates (Daisuke) Empty
PostSubject: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Arakui waits for Daisuke outside the Academy. Today he is wearing a red shirt and black pants. His hair is ruffed up but his head band keeps it out of his eyes.

It's sunny with a few clouds. Birds are singing. Once in a while a breeze rolls through.

Arakui looks at his watch. Daisuke should arrive any moment. The two are teaching a class to help out their former instructor.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:31 pm

The sun woke up Daisuke. His alarm hadn't been set since the war ended. After fighting in a battle where an entire city is blown to bits in front of you, alarms don't seem to matter so much. Daisuke rolled out of bed and through on his clothes. He was supposed to meet Arakui at the academy by noon. Their old instructor, Koro, had asked them to teach a class on basic hand-to-hand combat today. The two had obliged, never missing a chance to help out, especially such a nice man like Koro.

Daisuke arrived right on time. "Alright, let's get this over with..."
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Arakui waves at Daisuke when he arrives.

"What's wrong? You are the first to get excited about this sort of thing."

Arakui looks at Daisuke expecting an answer before they go inside. He puts his foot against the door.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Visibly annoyed by the door being blocked, Daisuke rolls his eyes. "Not everyone recovers from War so quickly, Arakui." Daisuke forces Arakui's foot out of the way and begins to walk down the hallway, trying to find the right classroom. Daisuke is an especially sour mood, and is trying to get out of it before he teaches a class.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:40 pm

Arakui takes offense to the remark. However Daisuke is his friend, and he won't push the matter since Daisuke doesn't want to talk about it.

"Whatever you say man."

Arakui walks with Daisuke. He looks up and down the hall until he finds the right classroom.

"It's this one. Do you want to begin?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:44 pm

As they enter the room they notice that the room is full of 30 or so students. All of them are eagerly waiting for their lesson to begin. Daisuke walks up the podium in front and notices a note that pretty much says start whenever you're ready. Daisuke looks over to Arakui and holds up the note. He raises his eyebrows and sets the note back down. There is a large open area in front of them to work with. "Hello class, I'm Daisuke Yamanaka, and this is my friend Arakui Uchiha. We graduated just a year ago from this academy. We are going to show you today what real Taijutsu combat looks like."
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:48 pm

Arakui raises his hand and waves to the class when his name is mentioned.

"Hand to hand combat is more than just punches and kicks. You have to grapple, block, and understand how much your body can take. Just watch me beat up on Daisuke and see what I do."

Arakui turns to Daisuke and smiles. Quietly he says, "I don't care if you are feeling sorry for yourself, I'm coming at you. I won't activate my Sharingan to keep it fair."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:51 pm

Daisuke sighs and rolls his eyes. He wasn't exactly done with his opening, but an over eager Arakui had other plans. "Everyone just observe and take notes on our combat. We will try to go slow." Daisuke chooses to ignore that last comment, but inside he is considering whether or not he really is just feeling sorry for himself. 'Arakui's right.. you are a ninja!' On that thought Daisuke leaps forward quickly and throws a punch at Arakui.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:55 pm

Arakui smiles and dodges the punch by squatting. While squatting he rotates his body around for a sweeping kick to knock Daisuke off his feet.

"I thought we were going slow."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:59 pm

Diasuke is knocked off his feet but quickly re-balances himself by shooting his hands down and landing in a hand stand. Then he uses his hands to reach over Arakui and maneuver himself behind him. From there he leaps back on his feet and delivers a kick towards Arakui's body.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Arakui is impressed by Daisuke's improvements in Taijutsu.

He attempts to block Daisuke's kick but is pushed back by it.

Arakui retaliates by using a double step to try and trick Daisuke into thinking he is going left when really he is throwing a punch to the right.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Daisuke takes the punch to his left, clearly fooled by the counter attack. Understanding that Arakui is now in close proximity he reaches out to try and get him in a grapple and pin him to the ground. The Academy Students need to understand that grappling is a part of close to close combat as well.
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:08 pm

ooc- Typing error Razz

Arakui is caught off guard and also caught in the grapple.

"Nice one. You see students? It is important to be able to subdue your opponent too. Just how I let Daisuke do to me for this demonstration."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:11 pm

Daisuke lets go of Arakui and laughs at how he plays it off. He feels a little bit better about his day. He stands next to the podium and fixes the collar on his shirt. "You see, close combat is much more complicated than it sounds. We like to focus on the fun stuff like Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, but when it comes down to it, most of your fights will be Taijutsu. Everyone grab a partner and start working on some simple hits and then build up to grapple. Don't go overboard!"
Back to top Go down
Arakui

Arakui

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:13 pm

Arakui stands up next to Daisuke. When everyone starts sparring with their group he looks at Daisuke.

"Are you ready to talk about Kusa?"
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:33 pm

"Fine. It's just rough, trying to move past the senseless destruction. We could of been killed, but instead we killed. I made one kill another and then held him while Shiko finished the job. Daisuke's voice cracked slightly, but he stayed tough for the sake of the busy-body academy students sparring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classmates (Daisuke)   Classmates (Daisuke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Classmates (Daisuke)
Page 1 of 1