Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shiko/Hidan scythe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poleon

Shiko/Hidan scythe Empty
PostSubject: Shiko/Hidan scythe   Shiko/Hidan scythe EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Name: Triple-Bladed Scythe (Hidan's Scythe)

Type: A scythe with three blades and a chain on the end.

Abilities: Not much of abilities more just Easter egg and a weapon to use. More intimaditing than  much else, Very well crafted, pretty much unbreakable.

Appearance: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Triple-Bladed_Scythe. A picture but also some extra info, Kinda glanced at it, but will use only what I typed.

History: After the war after Hidan was defeated again, the Nara clan kept the scythe. Very few used it. After the war, the clan gave Shiko the scythe, he had previously trained with it, knowing it was going to be his one day. Although Shiko is still learning how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Shiko/Hidan scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko/Hidan scythe   Shiko/Hidan scythe EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:27 pm

poleon wrote:
Name: Triple-Bladed Scythe (Hidan's Scythe)

Type: A scythe with three blades and a chain on the end.

Abilities: Not much of abilities more just Easter egg and a weapon to use. More intimaditing than  much else, Very well crafted, pretty much unbreakable.

Appearance: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Triple-Bladed_Scythe. A picture but also some extra info, Kinda glanced at it, but will use only what I typed.

History: After the war after Hidan was defeated again, the Nara clan kept the scythe. Very few used it. After the war, the clan gave Shiko the scythe, he had previously trained with it, knowing it was going to be his one day. Although Shiko is still learning how to use it.

Approved.

I'm going on the record saying I don't want anyone else using canon items.
Back to top Go down
poleon

Shiko/Hidan scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko/Hidan scythe   Shiko/Hidan scythe EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:37 pm

O I can delete this. No big deal just was re-watching some episodes and thought it'd be cool because it fits the nara clan. Do not want to cause any issues. Let me know whatever you want
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

Shiko/Hidan scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko/Hidan scythe   Shiko/Hidan scythe EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:04 pm

poleon wrote:
O I can delete this. No big deal just was re-watching some episodes and thought it'd be cool because it fits the nara clan. Do not want to cause any issues. Let me know whatever you want

I didn't have a rule or anything before hand, so go for it!
Back to top Go down
poleon

Shiko/Hidan scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko/Hidan scythe   Shiko/Hidan scythe EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:59 am

Alright thanks. If it does become an issue I can rp something and get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shiko/Hidan scythe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shiko/Hidan scythe   Shiko/Hidan scythe Empty

Back to top Go down

Shiko/Hidan scythe
Page 1 of 1