Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poleon

Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players) Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players)   Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players) EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:17 pm

OC- trying to bring people in , since it feels that people have not been as active (me included) I dont care about a post order, just want people involved and this flowing. I may make another thread like this for suna, or someone else can I do not care.

Ic- Shiko had been seeing more genin around, some from his class and some he was unsure if he had ever seen them before. It was probably because shiko had not been going on missions as much as he was before.

Shiko started walking around town as he normally did, not for any particular reason just to do something. He got an idea. "I could probably find a some of those genin that I have not met and see what missions they have been on or maybe they need me on a mission. Eh, worst case I will have someone to talk to."

Shiko continued walking, this time looking for other genin.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players)   Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players) EmptyMon May 11, 2015 5:37 am

"See you later Mrs. Haginawa!"

Krysto exited the breakfast diner after enjoying some scrambled eggs with a side of bacon. It was a new day in Konoha and he had begun it by treating himself to a nice and hearty meal. The warm buttery biscuits made by Mrs. Haginawa were famous around the leaf Village. To top it off, he had himself a tall glass of chocolate milk.

"I'm so stuffed, probably wont be able to eat for a week"

He said to himself as he began to walk around the village. He didn't really have a destination, after being away from it for so long he just wanted to feel at home. So many things had happened, the war, the masters and now he had the Chunnin exams coming up.

~Ive trained hard since the Kusa tournament, the Chunnin exams will be mine! I've got to make the village and my clan proud. Oh hey! its that nara guy, i wonder what he's up to~

Krysto noticed that Shiko was walking fairly close to where he was walking. He decided to speed up and catch up to him.

"Hey man, Shiko right? we met at the Konoha six meeting and then at the hokage heads. How ya been?"

The young genin had a smile on his face as he spoke. His tone of voice being very friendly and engaging.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players)   Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:07 am

oc- I was waiting to see if any one else would join, hopefully they will but dont want this thread to die.

ic- Shiko was happy to see Krysto, he was another Genin He did not have much interaction with.

"Yeah that is me, you are Krysto right? I remember meeting you, I have been good. how about you?"

Shiko gave him time to respond before asking his other questions.

"things have really changed dont you think? I have been seeing more Genin around and I have been so busy I have not really had a chance to meet any of them. That is who I am looking for, us genin need to know one another and let everyone feel welcome. This is all of our village after all that we will die to protect, right?"

Shiko let out a smile, it was supposed to seem light hearted.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players)   Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:23 pm

"Yeah i've been good. Missions have taken up most of my time but i can't complain."

Krysto slid his hands into his pockets as he began to walk alongside the Nara boy. He listened as he spoke about the other genin, which was true. At the hokage heads he had seen a few more genins which he had not seen before.

"Things have def changed. I guess its just the aftermath of war, even tho we won we had to adapt to the changes. I remember seeing some new faces.. but i haven't had the chance to interact with any of them. I'll def help you find them tho! it'll be a good way to spend a free day"

With that Krysto smiled and followed Shiko through the village, hoping to meet the other Leaf Genin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players)   Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players) Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the new ninja (everyone welcome, especially new players)
Page 1 of 1