Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lightning Among the Leaves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
alexana

Lightning Among the Leaves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Among the Leaves   Lightning Among the Leaves - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Tomoe reacts to Kei's more somber mood by walking in quiet and respectful silence next to him, a mood which is also fitting for passing by the Konoha memorial dedicated to the many ninjas who lost their lives over decades fighting to protect the village or maintain peace. A funny concept, that - fighting to maintain peace.

She seems slightly grateful when Kei speaks up to mention Otogakure and shift the mood and topic away from those thoughts of loss and war. "Ah yes, Otogakure. We have kept tabs on our northern neighbors for some time." This much she is willing to admit to to the Raikage. "We have history with them. Unpleasant history. It is odd that they chose to make their move against Kumogakure rather than us, but perhaps they anticipated we were monitoring them."
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Among the Leaves   Lightning Among the Leaves - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:42 pm

"Whatever their decision, they are too broken to try anything for a little while longer. I'm sure they will rebuild, no doubt."

Kei notices the memorial. There is one similar in Kumo, where his old sensei's name is written. The thought brings Kusa's mystery to the forefront of Kei's mind. For now he will be patient, and wait to see what happens. When he gets back to Kumo he will send a couple of his ANBU to Kusa to further investigate.

"Well Tomoe, my visit has gone quite well. I anticipated generosity, but you have exceeded my expectations. Now I plan on getting some rest in the Land of Steam and continuing on to Kumo tomorrow morning. It would be polite for me to say that I insist you visit Kumo, but instead I'll say it like it is, it would mean a lot to an alliance if you visited Kumo and allowed the village to see that we're branching out a bit, you feel me?"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Among the Leaves   Lightning Among the Leaves - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:06 pm

"They are rebuilding," Tomoe replies, confirming the Raikage's conjecture. "But weak. We continue to keep our tabs on them."

She steers them down another street that empties into the memorial park. While trees line the path of this street as well, ahead there are apartment buildings lining the avenue and many people can be seen further on in a bustling commercial district. Presumably the gates of Konoha are also in this direction.

Tomoe tilts her head curiously to listen to Kei's 'farewell' and nods slightly in understanding and agreement. "I do believe I'll take you up on that offer. I think a trip would be quite beneficial."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Among the Leaves   Lightning Among the Leaves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning Among the Leaves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2