Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Yamanaka and a Nara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logic

Logic

A Yamanaka and a Nara Empty
PostSubject: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Daisuke was laying out near the fountain in Konoha, a book in his hands and his head pointed towards the sky. He had given up reading a while ago, and took to watching the clouds for the moment. He didn't want to get up and do his daily chores around the village, but if he didn't he would feel as if he was letting his Sensei down. She hadn't asked him to do anything extra, but Daisuke felt like it was his duty.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:07 pm

OOC- sorry had some internet troubles today.

IC- Shiko had nothing to do, and was wandering about the town looking for anything to do. He saw a fellow past academy student. "What else to do I have to do?" he thought to himself. "Hey, What are you up to?" he yelled to the Genin looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:04 pm

"Hmm-wha?" Daisuke turned his head to see a Genin standing beside him. By his looks it was obvious he was a Nara. Yamanaka's and Nara's had held true to an alliance as old as the village itself. Often times they would be placed in teams with one another, as well as Akamichi clan members. "Oi, hey. You must be a Nara, I can tell by appearance. I'm a Yamanaka. Daisuke Yamanaka." Daisuke smiled and held out his hand to the new acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:53 am

Shiko extended his hand as well
Am I really that obviously a nara? He laughed, he knew there was no way he could be not be identified as a Nara.

Well, I am Shiko Nara, Have you been training much?
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:15 am

'Shiko, eh? I had better remember that.'

Daisuke stood up and set his book in his pocket. He then pulled up his jacket and tightened the zipper before starting to walk, asking Shiko to join him.

"Actually I have been training a lot, there is a tournament coming up in Kusa. I'm going, and I heard there were some more Konoha Genin going as well."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:08 am

Shiko follows.

"I am also going as well, what better way to test one's strengths? It makes me wonder how many will go..."

Shiko lets his eyes roam, not really paying attention where they are headed but more just following, along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:31 am

Daisuke considers how many might go. He remembers the boy he met from the night before at the training grounds. Now knowing Shiko will go, it brings a grand total of five to his knowledge. "I know of five. My team is going. I've met one other, and now you. Are you going to use the Nara technique's?"
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:48 am

"To an extent, not exactly like all the other nara's though. How about you, you use the 'Yamanaka style? My team is going as well so that is 2 more, making it 7!'"

Shiko is wondering who the others may be, he is excited that its not just him. It takes some pressure off of his team.
Back to top Go down
Logic

Logic

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:55 am

Daisuke smiled at the thought of all the Konoha-nin going to the tournament. It was team for the leaf village to shine, proving they are the strongest. The day was getting long, and Daisuke knew he should get back to more training before the tournament. "I might throw a little Mind Control in, but I'll be working on other stuff in the mean time. Speaking of that I should get back to training. It was a pleasure meeting you Shiko, I'll see you at the tournament."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Yamanaka and a Nara   A Yamanaka and a Nara Empty

Back to top Go down

A Yamanaka and a Nara
Page 1 of 1