Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexana

Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin Empty
PostSubject: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:46 pm

Now that the tournament in Kusagakure is over, Tomoe and her genin are back in Konoha. True to what she said before, she is meeting with the genin who attended to hear what they were capable of observing and overhearing during the tournament. After giving them a day to relax and celebrate with their families and friends, she has summoned each one individually to her office to report on what, if anything, they overheard. And of course, Tomoe would also like to hear more about their experiences fighting in the tournament.

Tomoe sits in her office at her desk, waiting for the arrival of Hiroshi.

OOC - @LoopyLeonard Logic said he will provide some information for you by PM.
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Hiroshi approaches the Hokage's office, the door was guarded by two Konoha Jounin so he knew these meetings the Hokage was calling was serious.

The Jounin let Hiroshi into the office and Hiroshi approaches Tomoe and bows

"Hello Hokage-sama, you wanted to see me?"
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Tomoe smiles warmly. "Yes, Hiroshi, please have a seat," she gestures to the chairs in front of her desk. "I'd like to hear about your thoughts on that tournament, especially if you overheard anything of interest, as we discussed before we left Konoha. But also, congratulations. You represented Konoha well!"
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Hiroshi is a little embarrassed to accept her congratulations after what he felt like was a disappointing showing. "Ehh.. Thank you so much" Hiroshi takes a seat in the chair across from Tomoe. "Yes actually, I had an interesting conversation with a Kusa Genin, they were saying that this tournament was pathetic because killing your opponent has prohibited, he also compared the tournament to Kusa graduation exams which were a fight to the death."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:21 pm

Tomoe raises an eyebrow and leans forward. "Really? That is quite an... interesting thing to hear from them. It sounds like a throwback to... barbaric times." She would be thinking of some of the older practices of the Kiri-nin in the distant past, as well as rumors of tournaments and fights to the death among young ninjas. "I did notice they all seemed almost bloodthirsty in their fights," she adds on. "And yet that attitude did not improve their performance. None from their village made it past the second round."
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:32 pm

"They are bloodthirsty!" Hiroshi exclaims, as that statement slips out as an emotional reaction. Hiroshi collects himself and says

"I was with Daisuke earlier, he fought a Kusa Genin, he said it was nothing like he's ever experienced in his life, he was honestly scared for his life." Hiroshi looks down and clinches both of his fists. "It's not right, something about the whole tournament was off."

"I also noticed something else strange about the tournament, I feel as if they intended for their shinobi to not go far in the Tournament, and more specifically for Konoha ninja to make it further. For example, they paired me against Tonou Erra in the second round, and he was said to be the strongest in the tournament, and maybe after my glimpse of Taikoku in my first fight they wanted to see the potential of Aokin power when it is pushed to the limit against a strong opponent, I guess I was lucky my Taikoku didn't come to form in that fight, giving them more intel on a Konoha clan's ability." Hiroshi looks at Tomoe incredibly serious and engaged.
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:38 pm

"I'm glad you noticed. Something was off about that whole tournament, starting with their reasons and motivation for holding it. I suspected from the start they were seeking more information on us, not just Konoha but the major villages, and they intended to gauge us on the quality of our genin. I do not think many would have chosen to attend if they were asking for jounin or even chunin. Suspicions are why I asked you all to engage in a bit of deception to try and learn more about their motives."

"And something did happen during the tournament. I'm not sure if you were aware, but the Tsuchikage stormed off when her genin did poorly. The Raikage, Kazekage, and I followed suspecting something was amiss, and found that one of her top ranking ninjas had defected to Kusagakure and was attempting to assassinate the Tsuchikage. I suspect we'll see only more trouble from Kusagakure in the future. Train hard and prepare yourself."
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:43 pm

Hiroshi's jaw drops "Are you serious! That's terrible! I don't know what to expect from Kusagakure, I'm entrusting you Hokage-sama to trust me and my strength to protect you and the rest of the village."

Hiroshi looks up with a sparkle in his eye "Hokage-sama, the six Genin that participated in the tournament, I feel like we have something special, with my comrades by my side, I surely will not be defeated by any ninja."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:47 pm

"And I trust you and your fellow genin to continue as you have so far and get stronger," Tomoe replies with a smile. "The six of you performed very well at the tournament and could not have represented our village better." Despite the seriousness of the situation, she half-jokingly adds, "You've set the bar high for yourselves."
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:54 pm

"Thank you Hokage-sama" Hiroshi takes a serious look on Tomoe's joke. "We have to set the bar high, now that we know what we're up against."
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 4:19 pm

"Indeed you do. I'll be checking in on you all to make sure you're training, and I've spoken to your team leader as well."

Shifting topics slightly, Tomoe asks before the meeting ends, "Are there any other concerns or things you would like to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:50 am

"Nothing at all Hokage-sama, if you'll excuse me I have to continue training"

Hiroshi bows at Tomoe and leaves with a smile.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin   Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin Empty

Back to top Go down

Debriefing - Hiroshi Aokin
Page 1 of 1