Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Debriefing - Krysto Kaguya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexana

Debriefing - Krysto Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Debriefing - Krysto Kaguya   Debriefing - Krysto Kaguya EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:00 pm

Now that the tournament in Kusagakure is over, Tomoe and her genin are back in Konoha. True to what she said before, she is meeting with the genin who attended to hear what they were capable of observing and overhearing during the tournament. After giving them a day to relax and celebrate with their families and friends, she has summoned each one individually to her office to report on what, if anything, they overheard. And of course, Tomoe would also like to hear more about their experiences fighting in the tournament.

Tomoe sits in her office at her desk, waiting for the arrival of Krysto.

OOC - @Krysto Logic said he provided some information for you by PM. This RP takes place after the tournament and before a declaration of war.
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

Debriefing - Krysto Kaguya Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing - Krysto Kaguya   Debriefing - Krysto Kaguya EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:27 pm

OOC: WOW! i am terribly sorry about this.. for some reason i'd never seen this thread before.. uhm i can def continue this but since we're so far into the arc i'll leave it up to you lol again.. sorry!
Back to top Go down

Debriefing - Krysto Kaguya
Page 1 of 1