Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

Humanitarian Aid (C-rank) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)   Humanitarian Aid (C-rank) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Kotetsu shook his head, "Yes, allow me to apologize as well." An expression of regret and disappointed briefly swept over his face. "We know how important this mission is, yet we didn't perform to the best of our abilities." He paused to bow slightly before continuing, "From this point on, we will not hold back anymore, we will complete this mission with you safe from harm."

Kotetsu's expressions seemed to fade away as his demeanor seemed more serious now. "Krysto and Ryuu, should I try and get Intel from him?" His hand now pointed towards the subdued hostile. "I can always use the visual prowess of the Uchiha clan."
Back to top Go down
Mojo20013

Mojo20013

PostSubject: Re: Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)   Humanitarian Aid (C-rank) - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 11:36 am

Ryuu looks at the man's heart that he has been hitting for the past minute as it starts to slow down. Personally Ryuu hopes he dies but Ryuu keeps that to himself. He slowly gets up from the man and says nothing for a bit. "I think getting information is unnecessary. But thats just me."
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)   Humanitarian Aid (C-rank) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:11 am

"Yes kotetsu, try to get as much info as you can. He should be knocked out, i don't know if that makes it easier for you."

Krysto walked over to Sonya and visually inspected her to see if she had suffered any injuries. The young Kunoichi appeared to be fine, just shooken up by the whole thing. He then looked over to the bodies of the attackers. They all had tattoos and markings but nothing distinctive of any clan or gangs nor a village.

"Well Ryuu, i gave you 1 task. Keep Sonya safe, and look how well that went.I had heard many great things about the Hyuuga clan, but i'm not impressed. We're switching up the line up. Ryuu leads, i'll stick in the middle with Sonya and Kotetsu remains on the trees. We've still got about half a day's time till we arrive, we'll move as soon as Kotetsu finishes."
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)   Humanitarian Aid (C-rank) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 10:42 am

"OK I'll do my best," he replied before briefly turning his attention to Sonya. "Please cover your ears and close your eyes," Kotetsu could tell that she didn't like fighting, most likely the reason she joined the medical core. So she could help people instead of hurt them.

After making sure she did as he said, Kotetsu stepped towards the subdued hostage. The man was leaned up against a tree and was indeed unconscious. So in order to snap the man awake, Kotetsu retrieved a kunai and jabbed it into the mans shoulder. Which sent a crippling jolt through his body and caused him to awake in pain.

The mans eyes wildly looked around as he writhed in pain, up until his eyes locked with Kotetsu's. The man instantly quit screaming, yet a crazed and frantic look appeared in his eyes. As if he was too terrified to move. The reason being was because Kotetsu was using his Coercion Sharingan Jutsu.

In the mans eyes, all he could see was kotetsu in front of him in a dark room with markings all over the wall. Kotetsu's Sharingan-Tomoe2 looked alive on the wall behind him and painted in blood.

"Who sent you, and why?" Kotetsu's words echoed loudly through the genjutsu and also through the head of the hostage. The image was too much for the bandit as his expression suggested he just seen a ghost as he began to talk. "The people...The people you are delivering that medicine too.." The man struggled to choke out the words through his fear and terror. "We were highered by the people opposing them"

Kotetsu didn't deactivate the genjutsu just yet, he actually attempted to increase the effects. He made his sharingan glow brighter behind him as the room seemed to spin, since the markings on the wall were moving. "Now, tell me are there more up ahead, and how many?" The man was stilled paralyzed in horror, he couldn't do anything but to confess the truth. "There are five m..more. They are st..stationed at the edge of the village and waiting for you if we were to fail."

Kotetsu's hand slipped back onto the hilt of his wakizashi as the man finished his words. "Well" he paused briefly as his left hand tightened around the hilt. "It looks like you have failed," he said as he showed his mischievous grin. In one motion he unsheathed the wakizashi in a vertical stroke and sheathed it again. The mans blood starts spurting from the gaping and mortal wound just delivered.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mojo20013

Mojo20013

PostSubject: Re: Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)   Humanitarian Aid (C-rank) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:12 pm

Ryuu stared at Krysto. "How dare you insult my clan in such a way. You told me to take care of the other 2 bandits while Kotetsu was supposed to have an eye on Sonya." Ryuu gave him a glare "Also i think we should now switch to my plan. I watch back, Kotetsu up front assuming he knows the information needed, and you beside Sonya, since you want to be her little body guard." Ryuu looks at the man he hit multiple times seeing that he died. Ryuu mad at the moment didn't really care. These things happen and Ryuu's dad prepared him for times like those. After Kotetsu finishes Ryuu looks at him. "Are you done? If so what did you find out?"
Back to top Go down
Krysto

Krysto

PostSubject: Re: Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)   Humanitarian Aid (C-rank) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:32 pm

"Whatever."

Krysto dusted himself off and checked his thigh pouch, making sure his ninja tools were in place. He rubbed his jaw, the pain of the punch was already going away. He took cover on a nearby tree and waited patiently as Kotetsu retrieved information from the thug. He witnesses as he slashed the man's throat who slowly bled to death.

~whoa.. i should get a sword too..~

He turned his gaze and noticed Sonya was covering her mouth, visibly disturbed by the lack of hesitance in Kotetsu. Krysto walked over to Kotetsu and signaled Ryuu and Sonya to join.

Kotetsu would fill them in on what he had discovered.

"We'll follow Ryuu's plan. Kotetsu will lead, I will guard, and he will protect the rear. Lets stay focused. Remember our mission is important, and taht we represent the Leaf Village."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)   Humanitarian Aid (C-rank) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Humanitarian Aid (C-rank)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2