Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Puppy Roundup rank D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
poleon

Puppy Roundup rank D Empty
PostSubject: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 10:44 am

Shiko woke up, it was his first mission as a Genin, He asked his teammates to help, but was not sure if either one of them would show up. He hoped they would, "We are a team now. They will come. I'm sure of it!...aren't I?" he thought to himself.

This should be an easy enough mission, just gotta get some puppies, nothing hard he kept assuring himself. Even while eating he was looking out the window looking for any Puppies without a master. He did not see a single one. Shiko knew he wouldn't, but he was officially on a true shinobi mission so therefore he had to be alert for anything strange. He told his Teammates to meet out front of the Hokages office, at 8:30. He could not be late, He was the one who set up the time. So he woke up too early and got there at 7:45.

"Now what do I do, they will not be here until 8:30?" he murmured.

Shiko kept trying not to pick up a rock and throw it, He was so bored.

"focus, focus, focus, focus." he kept thinking

[190 words]

Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:57 pm

Hiroshi is just finishing early morning training with a few other Aokin in their biggest clan garden, A tired Hiroshi goes inside and checks his clock that reads 7:53. Hiroshi ignores it and continues walking through his house until he finally realizes "Crap! The mission!" Hiroshi shouts while storming out of his house only grabbing a banana on the way out.

While running to the meetup Hiroshi attempts to eat his banana and starts choking on it "ACK!!" Hiroshi spits out the banana and looks up at Shiko who seemed like he's spent a long time waiting.

"Good thing I got here early" Hiroshi says with a chuckle as he reaches out to Shiko for a fist bump

[118 words]
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Sakyo prepares for his team's first mission together and packs all he needs as he leaves his house promptly at 8:00 thinking, "This will give me plenty of time to get there."

As Shiko and Hiroshi greet one another a sudden dash from up above lands at their feet. It's Sakyo, he moves his book from out of his face, showing no signs of exhaustion or sleep deprivation. He's smiling back at both of his teammates and assures them, "This mission is as easy as they come."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:46 pm

Alright team, now that we are all here lets get started. We know he mission, find the missing 10 puppies and the 3 breeding dogs then return them unscathed. Remember they are small and can be anywhere, So check the smallest of places. They are identifiable by this logo." Shiko brings out a piece of paper that had a logo etched on it. "As you can see i put up a pin here to put them so we can continue to search without our hands being full. Then we can also return all the dogs at once rather than in small groups. Only gather the dogs that have this logo. Meet back here when you can find no others. Scatter."

Shiko immediately jumps to a roof and starts looking around looking for any puppies with the logo.
He spots one "gotcha" he thinks to himself and he starts heading to it.

OOC- Been crazy today so I apologize for the delay

Last edited by poleon on Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:20 am

Sakyo scatters from his team in an opposite direction, and lands on a rooftop. He thinks about the logo the puppies have before activating his sensory ability. He identifies a nearby critter and makes his way in that direction. Upon arriving he finds a dog, but this dog doesn't match the description of the ones he's looking for. "Interesting...this may take awhile..." Sakyo looked displeased. He identifies another chakra signature matching a dog, and upon getting there he finds one of the puppies digging through some garbage. Picking it up he puts the pup inside his shirt underneath his neck and begins looking for more. "Piece of cake"

OOC - How many pups are there?
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:54 am

Ooc-I edited my second post to show how many dogs I believe there to be based upon the mission (mission does not really state) and added a pin to put them in to make it a little easier. I will delete this post after we have all posted after it. Also just in case you all didn't know, its no longer a word count requirement but based upon quality to see if we "complete" the mission.
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:00 am

Hiroshi heads away from his teammates and looks around a small alleyway to see two small dogs sniffing at some garbage. "Ah-Ha!!" Hiroshi then runs towards them, they are startled by Hiroshi and scatter away, one going the other way in the alley and the other sneaking under a small crevice between buildings. Hiroshi jumps on the ground and sticks his upper body in to reach for the dog, the puppy has already disappeared. Hiroshi sighs and then attempts to squirm out of the hole until he feels a sharp pain behind him.

"AHHHHH!! THE STUPID PUP BIT MY ASS!!"

Hiroshi springs up and the dog has already dashed off. "Wow, that thing has incredible bite power for such a small dog"Hiroshi takes a left and finds the dog at a deadend, he corners the dog and gets down on one knee to collect the puppy. "Come with me little guy" Hiroshi picks up the dog and it makes it's way up to sit on Hiroshi's head as Hiroshi turns around to look for more
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:19 am

Sakyo hears his teammate Hiroshi screaming, and after sensing in that direction he see's the chakra signature of a small pup walking in the opposite direction of Hiroshi.

"He's taking the path between buildings to get away from Hiroshi...clever pup."

Sakyo jumps to the buildings above the crevice and as soon as the pup reaches the other side and is out in the open again he swoops down and snatches up the pup.

"I should probably put you both in the pin for now."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:31 am

Shiko reaches the puppy he saw earlier. As he silently approaches he accidently kicks a rock that hits a nearby trash can "crap". The pup turned and faced shiko. But instead of running the pup just wagged his tail and ran to shiko..
"That was easy"
Shiko picks him up and starts looking for other dogs. He hears what seems to be a grown dog and a pup barks echoing and starts towards the barking hoping its the dogs he is looking for.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:10 pm

After placing two pups in the pin Sakyo can sense an animal at the nearby river in the forest. He heads in that direction thinking, "It might be dangerous in the forest for even an adult dog."

OOC - Lets use this to keep track of pups/dogs in the pin.
2/10
0/3
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 pm

Hiroshi comes across a playground and sees two more puppies playing with two young boys. It seems the boys are playing ninja, both playing with the puppies as if they were monsters.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" Hiroshi asks in a friendly tone. "Fighting these hounds! Back away it's unsafe for civilians" one of the boys say as they look up at Hiroshi noticing his ninja headband "Oooohhh you're a ninja!" "That's right, how about this guys, I have your first real mission for you, I need you to capture these beasts and give them to me" the two boys immediately start running around for the puppies, all of them including the puppies very playful. The boys pick up a puppy each and walk to Hiroshi.

"Thank you so much guys, the village can always rely on great ninja like you" Hiroshi says bowing and smiling, leaving the boys with three puppies in total as he heads for the pin. He drops the dogs off to see 2 already in there.

5/10
0/3
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Shiko followed the sounds of barking until he came to a well. The barking was coming from down the well. He peered down and was able to see a puppy and a large dog. They seemed tired from staying afloat. He knew he didn't have much time and jumped down with the puppy he had already caught. By focusing chakra into his feet shiko was standing on the water in the well. Shiko knew he could handle carrying two pups and a dog back up. But he forgot to calculate weight with wet dogs.
"stupid shiko, another Nara would not have forgotten to add water weight" he said while struggling lifting the dogs out of the water. He knew the dogs were too tired to wait for him to take them one at a time. He threw all of them in his lap and put his feet and back against opposite walls. He would have to climb like this the whole way back. 3/4 of the way up he started slipping he braced but he could still feel him sliding little by little he took two kunai and stabbed them into the wall with his hands, and used the kunai like ice picks to climb the rest of the way.
Shiko made it but he was tired he took his time taking the 3 dogs back to the pin.

When He got there with his exhaustion he bumped the pin and a piece fell over allowing 3 pups to escape before he could put the piece back. He weaved hand seals shadow imitation technique. His shadow extends to the three seperate dogs and he captures them but he is to weak to lead them back to his pin.
"I hope...my team c-comes back ...soon" He says trying to hold the bind.

ooc-This is my last post that takes me to my 4 post limit
pups-7 (4 in pin, 3 in my shadow bind.)
dogs-1
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Sakyo finds a dog clinging to a log headed downstream of the river and holding a pup in his mouth, he runs alongside the river and jumps onto the log grabbing both of them before jumping to the other side of the river landing safely. Both dogs look exhausted, and Sakyo carries them with him back to the pin where he finds his teammate Shiko in a bind, literally. After helping his friend out, he locks up the pin

OOC - last post
Pups - 8
Dogs - 2

Leaving it up to you Hiroshi!!!
Back to top Go down
LoopyLeonard

LoopyLeonard

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:47 am

Hiroshi after another round couldn't find any dogs, disappointed in himself he looks in the pin. "Alright, 8 pups and 2 breeding dogs. 3 to find, how hard can it be" Hiroshi reassures himself and heads back out with a determined mindset. After several minutes of looking around Hiroshi notices that the sun is beginning to go down "Crap, I need to find these dogs fast, if nightfall comes it'll impossible to find them and they could be in dangerous conditions" Hiroshi tries to think of a place where neither of the boys have looked yet, he concludes that he needs to check around the main marketplace.

Hiroshi looks around the various merchants and crowds of people to find these small dogs, Hiroshi is practically crawling around through peoples legs looking for these dogs. Hiroshi looks behind every store, under every building, between every storage bin, and around any trash. Nothing.

"Come on, where could they possibly be, I can't let my team down I need to find them." Hiroshi decides to go up on a hill with a single tall tree for a better vantage point and to come up with a plan of action. Hiroshi makes his way up to the hill to find one grown dog and two puppies asleep and snuggled together. Hiroshi puts his hands on his knees and lets out a huge sigh, he picks up the dogs and heads back for the pin. Hiroshi drops off the remaining dogs with all the others before nightfall, he sees his teammates waiting for him and smiles at both "Good first mission, team."

10/10
3/3

OOC: Last post, hopefully we are approved for completion
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 1:15 pm

Approved

please tag me in the future when the mission is completed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Roundup rank D   Puppy Roundup rank D Empty

Back to top Go down

Puppy Roundup rank D
Page 1 of 1