Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimura92

Shimura92

[Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade Empty
PostSubject: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:42 pm

OOC - I'd prefer for @Kotetsu @Kumagawa to team up with Shiko and Sakyo for this event. @Loopyleonard has been MIA for the past 3 days without a word unfortunately. I've yet to team up with y'all two, so I think this would be a good chance. You are definitely not obligated to join this thread if you'd rather start a thread with someone else. If any of those three do not show up within 24 hours of this posting, anyone can take their place. Maximum of two others please.

The village looked beautiful, it was bustling with activity and felt so alive today. The children were running around playing games, there was live music and small performances going on. Unfortunately Sakyo had already boarded the ship, The Singing Blade, and remained below deck, sifting through his latest book. He was reading a compiled work that explained the history of the past 4 wars written by Kakashi Hatake. There was a mandated peace that would temporarily last to ensure everyone travels safely, but he scoffed thinking that it was a joke to call this peace. He wondered how long it would take Muiko-sensei and his teammates to show up.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:42 pm

The day was a beautiful sunny day, with little clouds so the rays of sun were reflecting brightly across the crystal blue waters. It was also a joyous occasion for the village of Konoha, because a state of peace is in order. Which is supposed to be a time of when the great nations agreed on a temporary peace in order for Kirigakure to hold 'The Masters'. Where the village would send an abundance of willing shinobi to participate.

Kotetsu was making his way through the small crowded market, wearing his mission uniform. The uniform consisted of a black suit and sash,  along with a white overcoat. His wakizashi was on his left hip tucked in the sash. His ninjato was concealed on his back, under his overcoat, and also heldnin placed by the sash. He couldnt help but thinking about his previous mission, as little kids were dashing around playing various games. I can't let my pride get the best of me anymore, If I succeed then I can surpass my previous limitations. A loud bang snapped him out of his thoughts. Which it was just the fireworks exploding and making an elegant sight right off the coast, and businesses were booming with shinobi preparing to leave out.

He didn't feel the need to stop at any of the shops. Since the day before, Kotetsu got all the supplies he would need for the journey to Kirigakure. After a few minutes of pushing through the crowd, he came upon the harbour that held many ships. That were also deporting to the competition. So Kotetsu reached into a backpack that he also brought with him and retrieved a slip of paper, which lists the name of the ship he was designated to board. "So the ships name is, 'The Singing Blade," he says to himself as he scanned the galleons. After a few minutes, he is able to find and board the correct vessel after signing a sheet for crew log.

Once a board, he didn't bother looking around, but instead decided to walk over to the ledge and lean against it. To where he began to take in the sight of the magnificence of how the ocean could reflect many images yet still seem so pure. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better, for on earth there is no heaven, yet pieces of it. His mind drifted off momentarily recalling an old saying of an Uchiha before his time. Kotetsu never really new what it meant, but upon seeing this view, he had a good idea. Better yet, what it meant to him. He began to speak out loud of what it meant to him personally, "Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, we mimicked them in order to be like gods, yet we can never actually achieve the position of a god." Kotetsu then continued off topic, "Yet one of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:21 am

Shiko left his place early. He wanted to be early, he felt that this competition would make his head better. It already had he had been thinking of the war less and less while training for this.

Although Shiko left early he would be lucky if he made it on time. He decided to take his newly acquired scythe, thinking it would be better to get used to it in peace time then on a battlefield. It was heavy though and cumbersome. He had it strapped on his back with the blades down and inward. The 4th time he knocked stuff over with it a thought came into his head "How troublesome" he scoffed afterwards, what ninja would complain. He kept making his way through the streets, he wanted to celebrate a little before leaving but now he was just focused on making it to the ship before it left.

He finally made it, he saw a fellow genin on board next to the ledge, as he approached he could hear him speaking to himself. He could not make out the words but thought best to leave him in his thoughts. Shiko heard Sakyo was supposed to be on this ship as well. Shiko went looking for him...bumping a few things on the way. The scythe was going to take time to get used to.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 02, 2015 2:33 pm

OOC - We can go ahead and start this now that we have at least 3, but anyone else is open to join still as long as by the end of this everyone has a minimum of 8 posts. Please feel free to add in any fun or interesting NPC's!

Pirate Warface Rules:

Sakyo can sense his teammates arrival and decides to make his way onto the upper deck. Passing him on his way upstairs are two shinobi. One was a man with blonde short hair, the other a tall woman with long black hair. Both wore standard shinobi attire. Sakyo had never seen these two shinobi before, but assumed they must be participating in the tournament.

As he began looking for Shiko on deck he could see the ocean. It was beautiful, and vast! Sakyo had never been overseas, and he was secretly excited to go to Kirigakure. It was a land shrouded in mysteries to him, he only knew of it from the stories he had read, and was ready to experience it for himself. Even though this peace was temporary, Sakyo was grateful because it couldn't have come at a better time. He had seen the tragedies of war up close, with his own eyes and he couldn't erase them from his memory. He is somewhat thankful that he cannot remove the image from his mind because its a constant reminder of the consequences war brings.

He looks around the deck and see's a wide variety and assortment of people gathered, all traveling to Kirigakure for the festivities. He spots the captain and his crew discussing something up on the quarterdeck. The captain was wearing a large maroon colored trench coat and captains hat. He was a tall, robust man with a sinister looking mustache. In the distance he saw the crowds make way for a village elder boarding the ship. This elder was not only an advisor to the Hokage, but a diplomat for the Land of Fire. He was being carried in a litter by 4 villagers, and he didn't bother getting out of his means of transportation even after being set down. Sakyo assumed the elder would remain in there for the duration of the travel.

He see's another boy now, dressed in robes and outfitted with 2 swords. He recognizes him as one of the prestigious Uchiha. Sakyo wanted to ally himself with somebody as powerful as that and figured he could if he took that first step foward by introducing himself, "It's alot to take in, the ocean. I dont have to tell you that though, it appears you've been looking at it for quite some time now. My name is Sakyo." He puts away his book and extends his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 02, 2015 3:34 pm

'The Singing Blade Galleon'
Spoiler:

At first, Kotetsu didn't seem to notice the shinobi that approached him, but the stranger began to talk, it snapped him once again from his thoughts. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Kotetsu of the Uchiha," his hand extended in order to shake Sakyo's, before then commenting of the ocean. "Yes, I have had alot of time, because since the time of my birth I was taught, that the elements can be the greatest teachers to us. One lesson the ocean teaches is, Everything we do, even the slightest thing we do, can have a ripple effect and repercussions that emanate. If you throw a pebble into the water on one side of the ocean, it can create a tidal wave on the other side." he paused momentarily. "Another is the sheer astonishment, that humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean as a whole does not become tainted. Yet disperses over time."

"There is also an old saying from the Uchiha clan, which is 'To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.'" The saying somewhat referred to the sharingan they carried.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 02, 2015 5:59 pm

At this point Shiko has picked up numerous things that he has knocked over. "Gah, why is this so hard to walk with?!" Shiko looks around to see Sakyo talking to another genin. Shiko approaches, "Hey Sakyo. Hello, I am Shiko." He extends his hand. "How long do you think this voyage is going to be?"

The boat starts leaving the dock. At the first sign of movement Shiko almost loses his footing. "Man, I am not used to this heavy scythe. I promise I am not usually this clumsy, and I will get used to the extra weight."
The the sail is then released and the boat picks up speed. Water droplets are making it over the edge providing a cooling mist for the hot day. Shiko looks to the horizon anxious to see a new land and wanders what is going to be like. He pictures himself winning. Shiko lets out a grin.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 02, 2015 6:18 pm

"Oh hey Shiko, this is Kotetsu Uchiha. We were just talking about the ocean."

Sakyo looks around now, "It doesnt seem like there are many shinobi on board, its strange that the elder would travel so unprotected like this." He points over to the litter where they could make out a shadow of the elder.

Shiko and Sakyo begin talking with Kotetsu, catching up about recent events and getting to know each other. They travel for hours and hours, the sun has set and the moon is rising in the sky now reflecting on the ocean. Most people have retired to below deck and fallen asleep. A select few of the crew are still up on deck, navigating our journey. The captain and elder have retired to their respective rooms for the night.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 02, 2015 7:10 pm

A friendly smile shot across Kotetsu's face as the newest genin approached. He didn't have time to answer Shiko's first question, mainly because Sakyo did before he could. "I am not real sure, if I had to guess though, maybe a day or two."

They then started to recall the recent events that have happened to them all. Each of their missions, who they met, and even some of their spars. They did so, in an attempt to pass the time of the long journey ahead of them.

As day interchanged into night, with the full moon just rising, a calm and peace seemed to be instilled over the vessel. It was quiet, there was very little sound, except for the sloshing of the rippling waves against the bow of the ship. The moon seemed to dance on the water as it flickered from behind the passing clouds.

Kotetsu felt as if he was in a tranquil state. All of his cares in the world didn't seem to matter at this moment in time, yet his words from earlier seemed to be on his mind. He felt as if he needed to get this off his chest. "Have you two ever noticed it strange, that shinobi try to be like gods, by imitating the elements?  Yet we will never be able to attain such a stature." His mind seemed to wander just briefly before continuing, "For you never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view." His eyes now gazed back over the ocean, "Take the water for instance, it is continuously forced to take the shape of what it is in, absorb any impact, and shamed to mirror everything that gazes upon it. But it can also be a force to reckon with. Since it can wash away cities in one wave or penetrate rock and carve canyons in the mountains. People could never take that burden, yet they want the full destructive power that water can behold"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Before Shiko can comment on the conversation, a water dragon hits the side of the boat shaking the whole boat. Shiko looks over the side to see two ninja running on the water towards the ship.

"AMBUSH"

As they get closer Shiko can make out their headbands have a line through them, missing-nin. He can see a taller ninja is 6'1" with short hair, obviously controlling the water dragon jutsu. He is fast and looks strong. The shorter one is about 5'6" has long brown hair and is really fast and as he is running ahead of the other one. The short one carries a Broad sword as big as he is. He launches 5 shuriken at the boat, only 2 towards shiko.

Shiko throws a shuriken to parry one, making them fall and sink into the ocean. Shiko then evades the second. He gets in a defensive stance, His shadows can not make it far under the little light the moon and stars give. He has one choice he pulls out his scythe, he hopes he is ready to use it in battle.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 02, 2015 9:16 pm

Sakyo tries to use his sensing skill to find more enemies, but he only envisions a blurred out image in his mind. As he gives up figuring someone must be jamming the signal somehow, an explosion comes from below deck rocking the galleon. The two shinobi he noticed earlier hop up from below deck to meet the trio of genin. They poof and suddenly they are wearing bandit robes, and the Konohagakure headbands are crossed out horizontally.

The blonde man says, "Oi Oi Oi...looks like the party had started" licking his lips

The brunette woman says, "Looks like I've gone and made a mess...where is that old geezer now?"

He looks over to Shiko and the two attackers coming from the sea, and he figures the timing is all too conveinient. "Those your friends? This is a time of peace...so I'll give you all one chance to leave with them before I bury you in the sea."

Slamming her hand down on the deck she says, "TRY IF YOU CAN LEAF SCUM!" The floorboards begin shooting up small geisers of fires sequentially erupting in Sakyo's direction.

Sakyo jumps out of the way and in midair thinks to himself, "If she continues using that jutsu this ship will sink everyone on board." He looks over and see's the elder daimyo standing with his cane, calmly watching the fight take place.

Sakyo shouts "Quickly, you must get back inside! They're after..."
The blonde man cuts him off by appearing in midair, throwing a flurry of punches at Sakyo. He defends well enough but breaks from the man after analyzing his taijutsu is much better than the average shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:54 am

Kotetsu was surprised by the quick attack of the enemy, but that did not stop him from reacting though. He was quick to deem the bigger threat at the moment, being the girl destroying the boat with some sort of fire jutsu, and that she was currently the biggest priority.

His attention fully on her now, as his left hand gripped the scabbard of his Iron Blood Wakizashi and his right wrenched around and pushed down on the hilt. So the tip of the scabbard was pointed towards the sky and his hilt was aimed at the ground.

"Do not waste your words or mercy on your enemies." His words directed at Sakyo for warning the hostile people. "For war and death is the remedy that they have chose..." Kotetsu then activated his Sharingan-Tomoe2, as he dashed ahead in a zigzag pattern. He did this in order to dodge the pillars of fire that were constantly shooting up. "And I say, let's give it to them!" Kotetsu exclaimed upon approaching the target. Once in front of her, in one fluid motion, he unsheathed the wakizashi and performed a diagonal slash. The attack was attempting to cut her from her right hip to the left shoulder, and if she didn't dodge or block, the blow would surely be fatal.

As the three genin clashed with the hostile force presented before them, another man appeared. He was located on the front of the boat, staring directly towards the old man. He seemed to be covered in a metallic armor with elegant engraving and coloring."So our Intel was right, you were designated to this ship." The man made no attempt in moving as he watching the ongoing battle between the missing ninja and the leaf shinobi, and by the looks of it, he seemed to be their leader.

The Leader
Spoiler:

@poleon
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyMon May 04, 2015 6:38 am

ooc-Sorry, with my schedule right now it is hard for me to post alot on weekends especially longer posts.

ic- Shiko jumped onto the water, taking advantage of the flames behind him which made his shadow bigger he weaved hand signs. His shadow extended and then shiko shifted his hand and the shadow morphed into several tentacles "shadow sewing". He had to get the water dragon user to lose focus and drop the jutsu, if not this was going to be a hard fight. The tentacles went and started lifting off the ground ready to pierce the tall one. As the shadows flew forward towards him they were blocked by a broad sword that was thrown by the shorter one and just as fast the short one caught the sword. The water dragon was still there, and now headed at Shiko.

Shiko had one more shot. While whipping at the quick one and keeping him focused he took one tentacle to the tall one. it shot up at the tall man. He was caught off guard and released the jutsu to evade it. Shiko as soon as the water dragon splashed down recalled his shadows, he wanted to save chakra and was not sure what he might need later.

The short one then dashed at Shiko "I will get you for that brat" while the big one just laughed and stood at his location, It looked like the tall one was going to let the short one handle Shiko.

Shiko kept a weary eye on him while focused on the short one, if he got ambushed he would be a goner. Shiko also knew if he was able to cast a water dragon he must be very skilled at ninjutsu, while the short one had focused more on close combat and seemed that he relied on his sword heavily.

Shiko could not worry about the boat he had to hope the other genin could handle it without him, in his mind 1 vs 2 and 2 vs 3 would be easier than 3 v 5. He knew if this battle drew out he would be defeated, He started coming up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyMon May 04, 2015 4:18 pm

OOC - Feel free to roleplay any NPC's to keep every post random/unpredictable. Just don't assume hits on your teammates, I think it's fine to assume hits on the npc's though.

Sakyo and the blonde man land back on the deck.

The man makes another quick dash at him before stopping to a halt. Seals run up the man's arm, to his shoulder and spreading to his face. Sakyo had managed to mark the man amidst the hand to hand combat with his string curse sealing, effectively binding the man in place.

"Damn seal!!! GWARGH!!!!!" The blonde man struggled violently in the seal which was visibly starting to dissappear.

Sakyo uses this opportunity to help the elder. He looks back up directing his attention to him and the unknown man beside him. In an instant, the elder jumps from the man toward the sea, and removes a concealed sword from his cane. The leader of the bandits jumps at his and the two engage in combat viciously, so fast that Sakyo cannot keep up with their movements. They both were on a completely different level from everyone else, much higher than any genin or chuunin.

"He must be shinobi...Id expect no less from the hokage to have strong advisors."

During his analysis, Sakyo fails to notice the man had broke free from his binding and as he began turning his face back toward him, out of the corner of his eye he saw a clenched fist point blank in his face before being sent flying off the deck into the water below.

Meanwhile, the brunette shinobi who had previously been attempting to destroy the ship dodges Kotetsu's slash, jumping up and away from him.

"Why you brat!?" She forms hand seals and splurges out a large wave of lava down below aimed at Kotetsu, and the deck of the ship.

The man who formerly possessed a water dragon was seen by Shiko in the distance forming many handsigns, whatever he was doing it had to involve preparing for something huge.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:28 am

Kotetsu assumed that the konuichi would easily dodge the attack by jumping back. So he was ready. Upon the girl jumping back, he tossed the scabbard to his sword up and then swiped at it with his wakizashi.

Spoiler:

In turn, the sheath was launched at high speeds in the direction of the girl. The scabbard then slid in between the girls hands as she weaved signs and struck her solar plexus. Causing the Kunoichi to lose her breath, as well as disrupting her jutsu.

The leader of the group just stood by, continuing to watch as his underlings commence in battle. "This is quite amusing." That was until the advisor from Konoha started a barrage of attacks against the mysterious leader. They both seemed exceptionally skilled, and evenly matched between the two.

Kotetsu then retrieved two shuriken and attempted to help Sakyo. By launching the shuriken at the blonde man, that struck him. Then he was quick to revert his attention back to his original opponent before charging.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:30 am

Shiko looked back as he heard a splash, he saw Sakyo in the water. When he turned back he saw the big one summon 3 sharks. The sharks were fast, He also realized his shadows would be in effective against them unless they were out of the water. The sharks swam at him but as they got near they dove and went past him.
"They are going for Sakyo" he thought he turned to chase and support Sakyo but the short one jumped in his path. It was clear now that the short one was his target and the big one was just toying with the others and would stay out of their fight, at least he hoped.

Before he knew it the enemy was swinging his blade at him "He is really fast" shiko thought as he was leaning back to avoid the blade, Shiko had to almost be parallel to the ground to avoid it, and even then it was almost a hit. Before he could lean back up the shinobi had jumped and came down with a kick, there was no way Shiko could avoid it. He took the kick in his chest. It winded him but as he fell he focused chakra on his back so he didnt fall into the water. He stood up and readied his scythe. A barrage of attacks followed from the short one. Shiko managed to block all the sword strikes, probably soley on the size of the scythe, he was quicker than Shiko. A kick landed on Shikos face it sent him flying a few feet, as he rolled on top of the water he threw his last 2 shuriken, trying to give him a reprieve from the attacks. It worked the other ninja had to change his route to Shiko, but he was still coming. It gave time for Shiko to stand up and get ready though. Shiko had to figure out a plan, He would not last much longer in a fight like this.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyWed May 06, 2015 10:09 am

Sakyo was sent flying off the ship and began skipping along the ocean like a stone. The blonde man gave chase but was struck in the back by two shuriken thrown by Kotetsu. As Sakyo came to a halt, he focused chakra into his palms to help push himself up and out of thew water, then focused chakra into his feet to stand on it. He could sense 3 chakra signatures headed in his direction, looking over at them he saw 3 sharks closing in on him. He weaved hand-signs, raised him arm at them, and adamantine chains sprung forth from out of his sleeve. A dozen chains were more than enough to overpower the creatures, as they impaled the sharks. The summonings dissipated when Sakyo focused his attention back at the blonde man, who was now charging straight for him. He dug out the two shuriken previously embedded into him, throwing them at Sakyo now. He dodged one but the other grazed his cheek.

Meanwhile the elder and bandit were locked in combat. Their movements were so fast, all you could see were flickering images of the two, and hear the clash of the weapons. They were in midair circling around the ship over the ocean, and large pillars of water began shooting upwards out of the water. They quaked the ocean and made it extremely unstable for Sakyo and Shiko to remain standing on.

Spoiler:

Meanwhile, the man utilizing water jutsu remained outside of the battle, furthest away from the ship. He continued to weave handsigns and mold chakra into his next attack. It was obvious that whatever he was planning, it would devastate the ship and the people around.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyWed May 06, 2015 3:57 pm

Upon reaching the hostile Kunoichi, he gave another attempt with a simple slash. Which she easily evaded and countered with a punch to Kotetsu's face, that sent him skidding across the deck of the ship. After a few short bounces, he planted his and spun upto his feet.

Spoiler:

"Is that all you got?" Kotetsu taunted, trying to get a reaction from here. He then senses something is off, and with a glimpse towards his comrades, he sees the problem. There is one of the missing ninja using water jutsu while his two teammates are clashing with others. Which gave them the disadvantage, since they had enough problems dealing with the two shinobi they currently faced. This is getting out of hand. Kotetsu thought as his emotions started to rise.

Spoiler:

His blood started to boil, as rage and pure anger began surging through him. I won't fall, or allow my comrades to fall. The thought roared inside his head, as he held his scabbard as of a sword as well. With the sword in one hand and scabbard in the other, Kotetsu charged ahead slashing at the female shinobi.

Spoiler:

At first, the girl was able to keep up and hold her own, but as his emotions grew, so did his attacks. They became stronger, faster, and more unpredictable  as he swung the blades swiftly and with force.

Spoiler:

The Kunoichi was able to block the first couple blows with kunai but soon was overwhelmed and trounced. With his scabbard being blocked by both hands of the female, he used his wakizashi to deliver a fatal blow that decapitated her.

Spoiler:

Kotetsu then turned to the others out on the water. which one should I go for? He wondered to himself as his eyes scanned the enemies. Should I help them with their enemies, or should I handle the one performing the water jutsu. Kotetsu bent his knees, charged chakara into his feet, and was ready to pounce towards the first opening.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyWed May 06, 2015 6:47 pm

Shiko had come up with a plan. It was going to be a huge risk but he had to finish this. The tall man started weaving hand signs, Shikos opportunity arose. He threw his scythe at the man weaving signs, keeping the chain around his wrist. He over threw him.

The short one laughed “You throw your one way to defend yourself?! I got you now!” He charged at Shiko. It was going to be close.

Shiko started weaving handsigns.

“You will not make it! I will cut you in half.”

The enemy closed the distance and was slashing toward Shikos stomach. If it landed shiko would suffer a fatal blow.

“C’mon…Got it” Shiko yelled “Shadow Imitation”

His shadow connected to the enemies but not soon enough to stop the blade. Shiko felt a sharp pain in his side. It was deep but not enough to kill him. He had control of the enemy.
Shiko made him pull the blade out, it brought Shiko to a knee. Shiko almost by sheer will power stood up to control the enemy. Shiko then led the man, as he cursed at Shiko, towards the water jutsu user. He knew with the amount of blood he was losing he would not be able to hold control. He ran as fast as he could, which was nowhere near his usual speed with his wound. He made him swing his broad sword at the jutsu user. The jutsu user was able to easily able to avoid it by jumping back. Shiko had him. He pulled the chain that was still on his wrist. Pulling the scythe from the water. It stabbed him in the leg, since he was in the air there was no way he saw it. The jutsu user was slowed and wounded on the water.

Shiko did not have much longer. He took the man and slashed the jutsu user between his neck and shoulder, a fatal blow. Shiko could feel his control weakening, he made him throw his broad sword away, it sank in the ocean.

Shiko looked around hoping one of his teammates took notice and would make it in time. Shiko fell to all fours, he started fading, and getting close to passing out, it was all he could do to focus chakra to not sink. His jutsu broke.

“I got you now” the man rushed at Shiko. Shiko could not move in this state.

“Is this is it? Is this how far I was meant to go?” Shiko thought after realizing he wouldn’t be able to move and he did not have any weapons to defend himself the scythe was still on his arm but he was to weak to lift or pull it.

“I cannot give up! If I could take them on, I was meant for more. I am not ready to be taken!" He yelled. It was too late to do anything, he would need a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:45 am

The water was shaking violently, loud rumbling could be heard coming from the deep ocean floor. He knew he didn't have much time left.

"Taijutsu specialist hm?" Sakyo was confident.
"Now that I've got you alone this will be quick...Mist Shroud"

Spoiler:

A large mist sprung forth from the water beneath them, completely blinding the two shinobi. Acting swifty, Sakyo used his sensing ability to find the man within the mist. As he approached him from behind quietly in the fog he drew his kunai silently.

"Mist?! It won't help you...if you can't see then your as hopeless as I am. Try engaging me and I'll tear you to shreds with my taiju-" The man was cut off from finishing his sentence, literally because Sakyo slit his throat.

The man's chakra on his feet dissipated, and he sunk into the ocean below them. Sakyo deactivated his mist and headed toward Shiko and Kotetsu.

Meanwhile, the elder appeared to be in a stalemate with the bandit leader.

Spoiler:

They landed on the water, staring each other down. The bandit lit a cigarette and blew out a large puff of smoke.

Spoiler:

He looked around and observed his disciples had been defeated, 3 already lying dead. "Tch...this is my defeat...those worthless morons." He looks back at the elder, "The Shiba-Clan will never forget your actions...and we will pursue you until the day you die bastard."

The elder sheaths his sword back into the cane scabbard, his face emotionless showing no remorse for the man "Hrm...we shouldn't bring up such stained topics in this time of peace."

The bandit scoffed at him, "HMPH! THIS PEACE IS A JOKE, THERE IS NO PEACE IN THE WORLD AFTER WITNESSING EVERYTHING KONOHA HAS DONE. I MAY HAVE FAILED HERE TODAY, BUT I WILL KEEP COMING BACK TO KILL YOU IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO." The man holds up a tiger seal and his wind spirals around him as he disappears into thin air leaving behind his last underling.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyFri May 08, 2015 7:18 am

Upon realizing his new found comrade, Shiko, was in grave danger. Kotetsu leaped into action. As he pushed off the deck of the ship, he sent a burst of chakara through his legs and feet. He did so in order to give him a small boost of speed.

Spoiler:

After pushing of from the ship, Kotetsu was determined to help and save his team member. He was moving as fast as he could, and did so in a straight line. In order to get to Shiko faster. Upon arriving, Kotetsu jumped in between his partner and the missing ninja. He had his wakizashi held up in defense, in an attempt to parry or block the blow, but the attack had a lot of power behind it. When the blades clashed, Kotetsu soon became overpowerded. The swipe from the enemy caused himntk skid aross the water, due to the strong ad heavy nature of the attack.
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:48 am

Ooc-been stidying for the exams and such. So ima just take myself out of this.

Ic- Kotetsu had bought shiko time. Shiko seeing his teammate being thrown gave him a sirge of adrenaline. He knew if he atacked how he was, he would die or at least be a birden on his teammates. So he used his adrenaline to make it to the boat. He was weak, as soon as he landed on the ship he laid down and saw what look to be like a medical nin running to him. Shiko couldnt keep his eyes open anymore, he lost consciousness as the medidical nin started trying to heal.

"He will be alright, we got to him in time" the medical nin said as shiko drifted off. He was relieved.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:45 pm

Sakyo arrives to find Kotetsu squaring off against the last pirate. He witnesses the two of them clash weapons and jumps in the help his ally. As she deflects his attack she has no time to realize Sakyo from above as he performs a leaping slash. It cuts her from the cheek down to her right shoulder and she drops her weapon. She is left grievously wounded, but kicks Sakyo away from her and he slides back on the water and is side by side with Kotetsu now.
Back to top Go down
Kotetsu

Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:06 am

Kotetsu is breathing quite heavily. He didn't use much chakara but was tired from physical exhaustion. Although he was fatigued and his opponent was mortally wounded, he didn't bother to drop his guard. Mainly because the most dangerous animal or person is one that is hurt. With his sword pointed at the person he said, "Here we are, trapped in the amber of the moment. There is no why, just what. So what shall you do." He paused briefly for his words to sink in, "Now go, live out your last moments, enjoy the view and reconcile with the world. Because the only other option, is for you to die a far worse death than a peaceful one."
Back to top Go down
poleon

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptyTue May 12, 2015 11:52 am

Shiko regains consciousness and is able to see his fellow Genin. He sees the enemy ninja start charging at them, not quite as quick as before. before the enemy is able to reach them he falls and splashes down and begins to sink into the water.

"The battle is over, we won"
"shh do not speak" the medical ninja states

Shiko lays there as he is being healed realizing the boat is almost in shambles and starts thinking. "It is still chaotic, the civilians are still confused and scared, the crew is rushing around trying to prevent the boat from sinking, and here I am the only ninja that got hurt. ha at least I get to relax now"
Shiko shuts his eyes and grins knowing he is going to be okay and his task is done.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:13 pm

The sun was beginning to rise in the from the far east, the ship was left a awful condition but was still able to sail. Sakyo boarded and heard the news about his teammate Shiko from the medical corps. He decided to lie down until the ship managed to arrive in Kiri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade   [Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade Empty

Back to top Go down

[Pirate Warfare] The Singing Blade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next