Naruto RPG

A text-based forum RPG in the Naruto Universe, featuring three villages that compete against one another to thrive in the Ninja world. Currently everything is peaceful, but a darkness is looming over the world...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimura92

Shimura92

Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:43 am

Sakyo sits with his legs dangling over the edge high atop a perch of the Daimyo's mansion. He's been reading for a few hours now patiently watching the clients daughter, waiting to see if she leaves the grounds tonight to meet up with her love interest. Sakyo ponders on what love is, he doesn't quite understand the mind of this 16 year old girl and all the feelings and emotions she must have for the young man she is involved with.

"Hmm...love huh? What right do I have to potentially ruin this young woman's romantic fling?"

Sakyo quickly remembers that he is shinobi, and shouldn't involve his personal feelings when on a mission. He remembers the Hokage specifically telling him to not botch this mission, and that the Daimyo is an important client he doesn't want to upset.

"Hokage-sama entrusted me with this mission, I won't fail to report everything I see."

Last edited by Shimura92 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:45 am

The moon was high in the sky now, Sakyo witnesses the young woman open her window and climb down from her room. She is wearing a tightly knit kimono, but strangely wears a backpack. He continues watching her as she manages to successfully climb her way down the mansion walls while noting, “She surprisingly has good skill…Hmm I wonder what’s in the bag.”

The daughter finally touches ground and makes a dash for one of the adjacent walls surrounding the mansion, before ascending the structure and climbing back down the other side. Sakyo follows her closely, waiting to see who she is meeting with so late in the night. They separately make their way to the outskirts of the village and reach the surrounding forest.

“This seems so far just for her to meet with her lover.” He thought before shaking his head realizing again that he has no understanding for the concept of love. A little further into the forest now they two have reached a clearing with a small abandoned hut in sight. Sakyo keeps himself concealed as the young lady approaches the structure.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:55 am

As she enters the hut, Sakyo examines yellow eyes looking at the woman from the dark. He prepares to make an entrance but just then he can see the outlines of the creature and identifies a black kitty. The woman takes off her backpack and lays out what appears to be a meal for the cat, who eagerly approaches the food. The cat sniffs at it, before beginning to feast on the appetizing meal.

“A cat?” Sakyo thought as he continued monitoring them both.

As the cat finishes the meal, the woman reaches out toward it, but fails in trying to gain the cats trust. The cat backs away from her and doesn’t let her near.

“Tsuki…will you still not let me hold you?” She appears upset, yet understanding.

“Hmm…Tsuki…” Sakyo realized this must just be her cat.

“Well…I hope you liked the food” She said monotonously.

Defeated, she lied on the ground as the cat mischievously passes her and continues to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:37 am

Sakyo continues watching over this young girl. After a few minutes he realizes she looks like she may just rest there for awhile. Seeing it pointless to continue staring at this woman, Sakyo grabs for his book and begins sifting through the pages to kill his boredom.

The young woman begins talking amongst herself
"It's nice to see you every once in awhile, I'm sorry I can't visit more often Tsuki." She sounds upset
"I wish I could take you home with me, atleast then I'd have someone to keep me company, my father is hellbent on me studying, and growing into a mature woman, someone who can take over all of his responsibilities and possessions one day."
"I wish I was born of lower status...and that I could become a kunoichi." She begins to roll over excited just at the thought and continues her conversation with the cat.

Tsuki playfully looks up meowing at her, almost as if he is talking back with her. Sakyo looks up from his book with a peculiar look of interest across his face.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:47 am

Sakyo feels sympathy for this poor girl. He can relate to being alone, the sadness of living in the shadow of their parents lives. He links their connection, and ponders what his life would be like if he weren't born an Uzumaki. Just like her, he must fulfill his destiny for his family and become an elite ninja.

The girl continues to talk with the cat, venting her frustrations. Tsuki wanders a bit away from her and begins climbing up a nearby tree chasing a squirrel. The young woman takes notice and calls out to the cat, "Tsuki, come down from there its dangerous..."

The night wind picks up and begins to violently shake the branch Tsuki is on, realizing the danger the cat has placed itself in, the young girl begins climbing the tree. She reaches the branch where Tsuki is located, but the cat creates distance between them, and climbs further out onto the branch.

"Tsuki...please don't go out any further." Pleading as she began crawling further out onto the branch.

As she nears the cat, she and Sakyo both her the creaking of the branch and realize the impending catastrophe just moments away.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 12:57 am

The branch snaps and both the girl and cat start falling from high up in the tree. As they free fall, the girl manages to grab hold of the cat in the air and hug it into her chest as she rotates her back facing toward the ground.

As she nears the ground she begins to shriek and let out, "Eeeeeek!"

Just then, Sakyo dashes toward them and manages to catch them both before smashing into the ground. The girl looks up at him startled, before passing out from the shock of the events that just transpired.

Sakyo lies the girl down on the ground, and after making sure the girl will be alright, he hides himself again, high up in the tree this time.

The girl wakes up minutes later to Tsuki licking her cheek. As she opens her eyes, the cat meows at her thankfully.

"What happened...I swear there was a boy that saved me just now..." She said aloud.
"Oh my goodness! A boy?!" She blushes bright red
"No...it had to be my imagination...but thank goodness your okay Tsuki."

The girl begins heading back home, and notices her new friend Tsuki following her. She looks pleased with herself for making a friend. Sakyo grins with his eyes closed, and continues watching over the girl until she gets home.
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:08 am

In the morning, Sakyo reports all of his findings to the Daimyo.

The Daimyo looked perplexed "Huh? Whaaaat? So it was a cat she was going out at night to see..."

"Well...as long as it's not a no good peasant boy she's seeing like you I couldn't care!" He says coldly

"I'll let your Hokage know that the mission was a success, now please excuse yourself from my mansion." He scoffs at Sakyo and looks down on him.

Sakyo lets himself out, but before he leaves he spots the young woman looking down at him from her window. She's holding Tsuki in her arms, and upon seeing Sakyo she smiles and waves hello to him, like she had seen him from somewhere before. Sakyo briefly looks up at her with a blank stare before scattering out of sight.

Last edited by Shimura92 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:15 am

OOC - is this done?
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:27 pm

OOC - all done
Back to top Go down
alexana

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:28 pm

APPROVED

OOC - next time please tag me when you're done Smile
Back to top Go down
Shimura92

Shimura92

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:29 pm

OOC - Okay thanks, will do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]   Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spying on the Daughter | Rank D [Finished]
Page 1 of 1